The study of crime or criminal justice involves an interdisciplinary approach to the analysis and understanding of crime, including its causes, consequences, management, and prevention. The Canadian criminal justice system, as a structure, includes all those elements that attempts to manage, punish, and prevent crime such as private and public law enforcement agencies and corrections, the judicial system, and related domains like Customs and Excise, Immigration, and Social Services.
Firefighting is a profession that involves not only the fighting, managing, and prevention of fires but also responding and attending to other emergencies, such as cleaning up hazard materials spills, performing search and rescue operations, and providing immediate medical attention to injured parties.
Crime and Fire Programs and Courses
แอพพลิเคชั่นเกมยิงปลา W88Conservation Enforcement
- Conservation Enforcement prepares interested students in a career in natural resource law enforcement. The program also provides knowledge and applied skills in natural resource law enforcement for successful careers in federal, provincial or municipal agencies, as well as the private sector.
Correctional Worker and Services
- A Correctional Officer is primarily responsible for overlooking and undertaking the case management aspects of correctional centres, and related duties as required, including supervising and managing paroled, remanded, and/or sentenced adults and/or youth, both male and female, particularly within correctional, penal or rehabilitation institutions.
Court and Tribunal Agent
- Employed in the legal profession, court and tribunal agents, also referred to as paralegals, typically as assistants to a lawyer, or related legal professional, most often representing clients appearing before specific and/or specialized courts and administrative tribunals. Paralegals also often assist lawyers in the daily operations of the legal profession such as managing cases, preparing legal documents, maintaining records and files, and researching and analyzing.
- The study of Criminal Justice involves an interdisciplinary approach to the analysis and understanding of crime, including its causes, consequences, management, and prevention, drawing from such academic fields as Behaviour Sciences, Law, Political Science, Psychology, Research Methods, and Sociology, among others.
- Criminology is an interdisciplinary, scientific approach to the study, analysis, and understanding of crime, including its causes, consequences, and prevention, drawing from such academic fields as behavioural sciences, cultural and police studies, history, law, political science, psychology, social services, and sociology.
Firefighter and Fire Science
- Firefighting is a profession that involves not only the fighting, managing, and prevention of fires but also responding and attending to other emergencies, such as cleaning up hazard materials spills, performing search and rescue operations, and providing immediate medical attention to injured parties.
- As it relates to crime or a civil action, forensics, sometimes referred to as forensic science, involves the use and application of a wide array of sciences, and at times technologies, to collect and establish facts of law, particularly for establishing evidence to bring charges against a person or persons or to present in court.
- Policing chiefly deals with the enforcement and maintenance of law and order and detection and prevention of criminal activity as specified by Canadian, provincial, and/or municipal law(s).
- Private Security equips learners with a broad range of knowledge and skills to pursue a career in private and public security and relate areas.
- Probation Officers are responsible for the risk management of adult and young offenders in the community in accordance with court orders.
- Security primarily deals with protection of people, property, resources, and/or information against criminal acts, such as theft; those involved in security are also active in studying and controlling the causes of losses and prevent future losses.
- Security management provides students with the skills and abilities at the management or specialty level for the security sector